Information processing of personal data to EU Regulation GDPR 2016/679
Gruppo Professionisti S.r.l. a socio unico, registered office in Piazza Quattro Novembre n. 4 20124 Milano (MI) Italia, C.F and P.IVA 09332680967 (owner and manager of the project Buy on Mars later, "Data Controller"), informs you in accordance with EU Regulation no. 2016/679 "GDPR" that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
1. Subject of processing for data sent or provided
The Data Controller may process personal and identifying data such as: name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, indicated below "personal data" or even "data".
2. Purposes of processing personal data by accessing the buyonmars.shop website
A) Your personal data are processed in accordance with the GDPR for:
- reply to information requests;
- manage purchase orders, payments and shipments, provide assistance;
- existing national laws and regulations in the EU.
B) If you subscribe to the newsletter, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR for:
- send commercial information, latest news, discounts, promotions.
3. Methods of data processing and storage
The processing of your data will take place in such a way as to ensure their security and may be carried out through manual operations and/ or the use of IT and telematic tools to store, manage or send the data. For art. 2.A) your data will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary to satisfy the purposes indicated. Following subscription to the newsletter pursuant to the purposes art. 2.B) the data will be stored for a maximum of 5 years. After these terms, the data will be deleted or made anonymous and used for statistical purposes only.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible to third-party companies or other external parties that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers for processing, according to the indications provided by the Data Controller.
5. Communication of data
The Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A):
- third parties that will handle orders, shipments and deliveries, customer service;
- public organization, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by the Data Controller for the fulfilment of administrative, accounting, management, commercial and technical/IT personnel obligations related to the ordinary performance of economic and business activities;
- to public Authorities and Administrations for the purposes related to legal and contractual fulfilment;
- banks or other subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the Owner business.
If you subscribe to the newsletter, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.b) to companies specifically entrusted with the purpose of sending promotional communications on its behalf.
6. Data transfer
Personal data in electronic format shall be stored on servers in EU. Some files and folders are then encrypted and synchronized to secure storage servers located in data centers in the United States. The Data Controller hereby ensures that, in the event of the need to transfer data in non-EU countries, it may, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, carry out such operations without problem.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee a response to your requests, nor accept orders or shipments.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) and subscription to the newsletter is optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or subsequently to deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you may not receive newsletters, commercial communications and promotional material related to what is offered by the Owner.
8. Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you have the rights under the GDPR:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain information on: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means; d) the identification details of the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the Designated Representative e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as Data Processors or Appointees;
- obtain: a) the updating, modification and integration of data; b) the cancellation or transformation into anonymous form, the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations pursuant to art. a) b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of the subjects to whom the data were communicated, excluding the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the law;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the registration; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- where applicable, it will also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (right to: rectification, delete data, limitation of treatment, data portability, opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Authority.
9. Exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
PEC: email@example.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Data controller
Gruppo Professionisti Srl a socio unico, Piazza Quattro Novembre n. 4 , 20124 Milano (Italy).
Technical cookies allow the site to function properly, facilitating navigation. They are of two categories, persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain until the session expiration date;
- session: these cookies are essential to be able to browse the site and use some features. It is not necessary to accept these cookies, they are used to guarantee your web browsing requests.
Cookies browser detected:
-phpsessid (phpsessid is a native PHP cookie and allows websites to store session data and status. The website is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data via a temporary "session cookie").
Analytical cookies are used to obtain statistics on user searches. Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions.
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties such as icons and preferences on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, Twitter), the use of third-party software services (such as software for generating maps or additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites.
Profiling cookies create user profiles, with the aim of sending targeted advertising messages. Our sites do not use profiling cookies.
Enabling / disabling of cookies via browser
According to current legislation, the site does not require consent for technical and analytics cookies with IP, because they are essential to ensure the required navigation.
For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the user with one or more of the following methods:
- through specific configurations of the browser used or the computer programs used to navigate the web pages;
- modification of the settings in the use of third-party services. These solutions may not allow you to use or view parts of the website. However, you can disable cookies directly from your browser.
Run the Chrome browser, click on the settings menu present in the toolbar of the browser next to the url entry window for navigation, select settings, click show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section click on "Content settings" button and in the "Cookies" section you can change the following cookie settings: allow data to be stored locally, change local data only until the browser is closed, prevent sites from setting cookies, block third-party cookies and site data, manage exceptions for certain websites, delete one or all cookies. For more information visit the dedicated Google Chrome page.
Run the Mozilla Firefox browser, click on the Firefox settings menu present in the toolbar of the browser next to the url entry window for navigation, select Options, select the Privacy panel, click Show Advanced Settings, in the "Privacy" section click on "Content settings" button, in the "Tracking" section you can change the following settings related to cookies: request sites not to carry out any tracking, notify sites the availability to be tracked, not to communicate any preference regarding the tracing of personal data. From the "History" section you can: enabling "Use custom settings" select to accept third-party cookies (always, from the most visited sites or never) and to keep them for a specified period of time (until they expire, when you close Firefox or ask each time). Remove individual cookies stored. For more information visit the dedicated page Mozilla Firefox.
A) Delete cookies: Open Microsoft Edge, then select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and Services. Under Clear Browsing Data select Choose items to delete. In Time interval choose a time interval. Select Cookies and other site data, then Delete now. B) Delete cookies every time you close your browser: open Microsoft Edge, then select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and Services. Under Clear Browsing Data select Choose what to delete each time you close your browser. Activate the Cookie switch and other site data. C) View cookies: Open Microsoft Edge, then select Settings and more > Settings > Site permissions. Select Cookies and other site data. Here you can set specific controls for cookies. Select View all cookies and site data to view all cookies saved on your device.
Run the Internet Explorer browser, click on the Tools button and choose internet options, click on the Privacy tab and in the settings section and change the slider according to the desired action for cookies: block all cookies, allow all cookies, selection of sites from which to obtain cookies. Move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, then press on sites, in the website address box insert a website and then press on block or allow. For more information visit the page dedicated to internet Explorer.
Run the Safari browser, click Safari, select preferences and press privacy. In the section block cookies specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites. To see which sites have stored cookies click on Details. For more information visit the dedicated page.
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
Run your Safari iOS browser, tap on settings and then Safari, tap on block cookies and choose from the various options: "Never", "Third-party and advertisers" or "Always". To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on settings, then on Safari and finally on delete cookies and data. For more information visit the dedicated Safari page.
Run the Opera browser, click on the Preferences then on Advanced and on cookies, then select one of the following options: accept all cookies, accept cookies only from the site you visit: Third-party cookies that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected. Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved.
Changes to this cookies policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time by notifying users on this page.